Would you like to join the team?
Have you built a guitar and loved the experience? Do you have good hand skills to do detail work? Fancy doing it full time?
Duties include, but not limited to (some training will be given):
- Operation of a variety of electric / air sanders, other machines and hand tools for detailed woodwork;
- Fitting truss rods;
- Fretting of necks;
- Ensure health & safety policies are followed;
- Work at a productive pace while maintaining very high quality standards;
- Ensure that all blends, rounds, shapes, etc. match our drawings;
- Understand how our parts fit with other guitar or bass parts;
- Be able to work to detailed drawing with precision and accuracy;
- Job is at our Lincoln factory.
- Hand-eye coordination for fine detail sanding;
- Good vision to include close inspection of guitar parts;
- Attention to detail, OCD is fine;
- Physically fit to be able to work standing for an 8 hour period and lift and carry 10KG or more;
- Able to work quickly;
- Be physically fit, not work shy :)
- Conscientious of safety (safety equipment is provided);
- Tolerant of a dusty environment, wood finishes, solvents;
- Positive attitude;
- Able to follow instructions from our factory manager;
- Strong work ethic;
- Good time keeping;
- Stay focused while performing repetitive tasks;
- Reliable transportation;
- Be able to read and write;
- Good sense of humour.
For consideration, please:
- Email a CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Include the words "Manufacturing Department" in the subject line of the email;
- Describe any experience and/or qualities that you possess that are listed in the "Requirements" section and how they would benefit our company;
- Include photographs of previous guitar builds and/or wood working projects;
- Do not call our sales line regarding positions;
- DO NOT CALL OR STOP IN AT OUR FACTORY.