We want you to be completely satisfied with our products. In the unlikely event you are not satisfied you may return them for a refund or exchange subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must contact us before returning items. We will then provide you with the return address.
- Your order number must be written on the outside of the return packaging. Returns that do not clearly display an order number on the outside of the packaging will be refused.
- All returned products must be in original condition and not altered in any way. Do not take the protective film off scratchplate material or alter the product in any way.
- Products must be packaged securely and with sufficient protection to avoid damage in transit. If the returned product shows evidence of damage from misuse, improper handling, or insufficient packaging, it will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- We do not refund original shipping charges, return shipping charges or Customs Taxes, VAT or Duties.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Credit Card refunds must be made to the exact credit card used in the original sale.
- You cannot return custom made or made to order items.
- You must return your item via a tracked service.
- UK online distance selling rules apply, except for tailor made custom orders which are exempt. You have 14 days from receiving your goods to tell us that you want to cancel. You then have another 14 days to return the goods. We will then refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back.